PPC SURGE WING V2
A new global sport is upon us. Winging is taking over & we couldn’t be more excited about where the latest technology is going to take us.
Surge = “a sudden powerful forward or upward movement” – The PPC surge wing is born in New Zealand & available all over the world.
When designing our wing we understood what characteristics a wing really needed & we went for it. A huge amount of prototypes later we had the final product.
Recently reviewed by UK’s SUPboarder Magazine as one of the top rated wings in the world, you will be blown away by the performance of the surge wing.
The wing is constructed of
- Leading edge & struts are made of German Polyant Dacron
- Canopy sail – Japanese Teijin cloth
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Dual layered PVC reinforced handles (rigid & comfortable)
- Dual chamber valves
- Rigid, yet comfortable handles
Wing Sizes and Weights
What comes with the wing?
- Premium stretch – dynema wrist leash (well reinforced)
- High quality Wing bag for no-hassle packing and travelling
- 2 strips of matching Teijin sail repair tape
- Bladder patch kit